Fitzgibbon Interiors Returns Policy
We strongly recommend that customers ensure the measurements of all furniture items being purchased from us are suitable for their intended purpose.
The approximate dimensions and measurements for each furniture item can be found in the features and dimensions section for each product where we try to ensure are as accurate as possible.
- We undertake that the items purchased will, at the time of delivery, correspond to the description of the product at the time of purchase.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on furniture unless the furniture product is deemed faulty.
- Once your order has been placed and the item specifically reserved by you with payment of a deposit, the order cannot be cancelled and deposits or part-payments made are non-refundable.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on clearance or sold-as-seen/ex-display items unless the products are deemed faulty.
- We do offer a refund on the following items – rugs, lighting, pictures & mirrors, cushions & throws. A refund will only be provided on these items if they are returned to us within 7 days of purchase with a valid receipt, in merchantable condition and in its original packaging.
- We will only offer an exchange on these items if they returned to us in-store within 8 to 14 days from the date of the original purchase with a valid receipt, in merchantable condition and in its original packaging.
- Refunds for return items will be credited to the card used for the original payment. Once the goods have been returned to the warehouse and they have been inspected, a refund usually happens within 24hrs, but can take up to 3 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return under this policy if the goods are not in a re-saleable condition, save for products which are damaged or faulty.
- Any refunds (to include any delivery charges incurred) will be made via the method of original payment you used to make your purchase.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods or on being informed of the cancellation of the order.
- Refunds will not be provided without an original receipt. If the original purchase was made with a credit/debit card, that card must be present and available when the refund is made.
*NOTE: Unfortunately for hygiene reasons mattresses cannot be returned if removed from their original packaging.
Unless faulty, we cannot accept returns on custom furniture orders.
It is important to us that your online shopping experience meets with your expectations so please ensure that you take the time to read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time, we recommend that you read the terms and condition each time prior to making an order on our website.
Please note that should you choose to purchase through our website you will be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
When you place an order to purchase a product from us online, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing details of your order.
Your order will be accepted by us once a member of our sales team contacts you to confirm availability of the product(s) ordered and to confirm a date for the delivery of the product(s).
Once your order has been accepted by us, we will notify you as soon as possible by telephone or email and arrange delivery of your order within 48hours.
Please note that all orders placed through our website will be subject to availability of the product(s) and your acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Placing your Order Online
Select the product(s) you wish to purchase by clicking Add to Basket.
You can view the products selected by going to View Basket.
Once you are satisfied that the content of your shopping Basket is complete then Proceed to Check Out.
You will be asked to complete your name and delivery address details.
Then click on Place Order to process your payment details. Once your order has been completed you will then receive an Order Reference Number and an automated email will be sent to you containing all the relevant order details and recognising receipt of your payment.
If we are not able to deliver your goods within 10 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail or phone to arrange another date for delivery.
Please see Delivery for further information in relation to delivery and assembly details of our products.
Any errors or mistakes made by you in the provision of the delivery address at Check Out stage can be corrected at any stage by emailing one of our sales advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This can be done at any stage up until a member of our sales team has contacted you directly to confirm your order details and the delivery date for the item purchased.
If for any reason there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible by email or telephone to inform you of the issue prior to proceeding with the order process.
Online Returns Policy
If for whatever reason you change your mind or you are unhappy with your purchase made online, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 calendar days of the delivery of the product providing that the product is in its original packaging and remains in a resalable condition.
Please note all arrangements relating to the return delivery of your product to Fitzgibbon Interiors including cost must be covered by the purchaser.
This cancellation period will expire after 14 days of the delivery date.
Please note that you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order either by post or by email to email@example.com by providing us with a clear request to return goods.
Once your cancellation request has been received by us we will respond with an acknowledgement of receipt by email without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your request for a cancellation prior to the expiry of the 14 day period in the following format.
If you would like to find out about the status of your order or have a general inquiry regarding our products or services please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: Unfortunately for hygiene reasons mattresses cannot be returned if removed from their original packaging. Unless faulty, we cannot accept returns on custom furniture orders.
Please note that products must be returned in an as new condition and if applicable in the original packaging. If you choose to return an online purchase, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the product to one of our nearest stores. Otherwise, please contact us to arrange for the product(s) to be collected by us in which case, a collection fee will apply.
Products Excluded From Online Returns
Please note that returns are not permitted in relation to the following products (unless the item is damaged or faulty) –
- Mattresses and bedding products cannot be exchanged or refunded for hygiene purposes unless the product remains unused and unsealed in its original packaging;
- Special or customised product orders made on the specifications of the customer;
- Products which a customer has chosen to have assembled on delivery;
- Products with a value of less than €50.
Please note that the above provisions are in compliance with the provisions of the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and other Rights) Regulations 2013 and as such your statutory rights are not affected.